It's SUPER Pi Day today! Normally it's just "Pi Day" on March 14 (3.14) but it's SUPER Pi Day this year because it will be 3.14.15! Even more specifically, SUPER Pi Day will be on 3/14/15 at 9:26 and 53 seconds (3.141592653!) Today's DIY is a Chicken Pot Pie Recipe to celebrate this special day that only comes every 100 years!
You Will Need:
- 2 cups of thawed frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits (This is not a sponsored post!)
- Heat an oven to 375°F. In medium bowl, combine vegetables, chicken and soup, and mix them together.
- Press each biscuit into 5 1/2-inch round. Place 1 round in each of 8 greased regular-size muffin cups. Firmly press in bottom and up side, forming 3/4-inch rim. Spoon a generous 1/3 cup chicken mixture into each. Pull edges of dough over filling toward center; pleat and pinch dough gently to hold in place.
- Bake at 375°F 20 to 22 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Cool for 1 minute; remove from pan.
You're done! I hope this yummy recipe made your SUPER Pi Day as infinitive as it could be! (Hahaha, get it? No? okay...) Stay tuned for more DIY's!