Hello everyone, this is another one of my DIY's in my EOS Series! Because only 6 more days of Christmas, and it's the 3nd day of Hanukkah, this cute Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer EOS is so amazing and perfect for the holidays! Let's get started!
What you'll need:
-Red Summer Fruit EOS
-Styrofoam block (There should be this paper substance covering each side with Styrofoam in the middle)
-Hot Glue or Glue Stick
1. Print out this PDF Outline for the reindeer! Thank you so much Vanessa for the great idea!
2. Cut the Styrofoam block so it is the same size as the printout
3. Glue the reindeer outline printout onto the Styrofoam sheet and smooth it down so there isn't any bubbles
4. Using the craft knife, (PLEASE BE CAREFUL!) cut out the red nose while cutting out a little chunk of the styrofoam with it.
5. Put the eos in the cut-out hole! It should rest perfectly in there, but it might fall out if you didn't cut deep enough into the styrofoam!
6. OPTIONAL: You can wrap it in cellophane like Vanessa did or you can just leave it plain!
I hope you enjoyed this DIY! You can check out my other EOS DIY's Here! Check out Vanessa's website if you want to see more creativity! NOTE: This is not sponsored by TheCraftingChicks. I don't even know them! I just thought they should get credit for the PDF and inspiration, etc.
See you later! I might not post until 2015, but you never know, so keep checking back DAILY! Have Happy Holidays!
-DIY With Madi