Hello! Can you believe it's already December 13th?! There's less than a month until 2015! Anyways, here is a quick, YUMMY DIY! It's Snowman Donuts! They are SO cute, and super super super delicious! So anyways, let's start this DIY!
- Hostess Mini Donuts
- Orange Mike and Ikes (You can just get the green packaged Mike and Ikes, just pick out the orange ones)
- 6 chocolate chips for each Snowman Donut
- Rest a mini donut on a plate
- Put an orange Mike and Ike through the donut hole, the wider part inside the donut and the smaller part out of the donut (SEE PICTURE)
- Put 2 chocolate chips for the eyes and 4 for the mouth.
YOU'RE DONE! If you want multiple Snowman Donuts, do the Steps for how many donuts you have!
I hope you enjoyed this DIY! It's not sponsored! Enjoy these yummy treats and have happy holidays! Stay tuned for the next DIY!
~DIY With Madi