What you'll need:
- A cleaned can from canned food
- Paper, Stickers, Markers
1. Before you start the project, go to your local store and by canned food. Eat the food inside of it, and then clean the can out with soap and water and then dry it. (WARNING: IF YOU ARE A CHILD, ASK A PARENT TO HELP- CAN'S HAVE SHARP EDGES.
2. Use your paper (preferably colored paper) and cut it in thirds.
3. Decorate! Use markers to draw on a third of the paper. You can also stick on stickers!
4. Wrap the decorated third around the can and tape it down so it stays.