So everyone has EOS lipbalm at your school, and you don't. Have no fear, because you've come to the right place! Now, you can fit in with the crowd, and have moist lips.
*Okay, yeah yeah yeah. Stop talking, Madi!*
Then let's get to it!
You will need:
- A plastic Easter egg, or any other sphere-like shaped item that can be opened and closed
- Vaseline (petroleum jelly)
- Plastic Wrap
- Any flavored extract (I prefer vanilla or strawberry)
- A bowl (Use a paper bowl if you don't want to clean up a sticky mess!)
- A MICROWAVE!
- A ff-rrrr-eeeee-zzzzzzz-er (Freezer, in case you couldn't read that fairly easy word)
1. Take your Vaseline, and scoop out 2-4 scoops, depending on how big your egg is, and then pour in a small amount of your extract! A little goes a looooonnnnnnnggggggggg way.
2. Heat that bowl in the microwave for about 30 seconds to 1:15. It depends on how hot your microwave gets...
4. WHILE THE VASELINE IS MELTING IN THE MICROWAVE, Open the egg, and Line the plastic wrap at the bottom of the Easter egg, and push it down into the egg.
4. The vaseline should be a liquid! Pour most of the melted vaseline into the egg. (Leave a little bit of the jelly for the ninth step!) Do NOT, I repeat, Do NOT take out the plastic wrap for this step!
5. Put the egg in the freezer, the top of the egg open.
6. Peek at the vaseline every 20 minutes or so. If the vaseline in partially frozen, then take it out!
7. Take the plastic wrap out of the egg. The vaseline should have frozen the plastic wrap into the egg shape.
8. You'll have to heat up the last little bits of the petroleum jelly in the microwave!
9. Line some melted vaseline into the egg.This will work as 'glue'!
10. Take out the frozen vaseline, and put it in the egg. The bottom of the frozen vaseline should be rounded, so put the rounded side up, so that it looks like an EOS lip balm!
-Sorry, no picture for this step.
NOW YOU HAVE YOUR EOS LIPBALM! YAY!